[kj] OT:Rammstein video

David Schofield David.Schofield at wcigroup.com
Tue Feb 28 15:20:12 EST 2006

I'm holding out for a *BIG* gig at Milton Keynes Bowl (or similar) with KJ, Ministry and various assorted others supporting Rammstein - they may not necessarily be the most original or best, but they are one of the few bands big enough to sell out a venue of that size and the live show is spectacular to say the least!

Dave