[kj] Hosannas 1 KJ2003 0

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 10:25:32 EST 2006

There's an audience for everything in Japan, somewhere. Whether that's because they have shockingly indiscriminate taste, I'm not sure. But Japan was one of the few countries where Pete 'kipper lips' Burns bothered to release the last Dead or Alive album.

  Jim.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
      So are Loverboy and Night Ranger, I bet.

  Alex in NYC