[kj] OT:Rammstein video

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:21:06 EST 2006

I'm down with Rammstein.

I dig all their records, particularly the last three, and about half of
their videos are top rate. Mann Gegen Mann's not bad, but they've set the
bar much higher with Keine Lust, Benzin, Mein Tiel and of course Amerika.

I know Jaz has praised the production on their third album Mutter, and with
Rammstein now being the highest selling band in Germany, I wonder if they
and KJ will ever share a stage or a tour.

T.