[kj] Geordie Tattoed?

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 15:00:14 EST 2006

 Self-flagellating priests?
The Church would never hear of such a thing!
LMAO!!!!

 A L P

--- LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/26/2006 11:41:00 P.M. Pacific
> Standard Time,
> gftebaldi at yahoo.de writes:
>
> I've just watched the Eighties video again and
> wonder: Is that really a
> tattoo on Geordie's back?!? Looks like a
> Rollins-style sun. Could also be
> scratchmarks from his girlfriend/wife/Jaz,  though!
>

> you know it looks like he whipped himself. I have
> never noticed that  before.
>
> ~LB

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."