[kj] (OT) Power cut

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 12:12:34 EST 2006

Whoa... are you sure that's Oxford?  Cause  that looks EXACTLY like New York during our last power cut.  There  must have been a mix up.

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:          (OT) Power cut        http://www.bbc.co.uk/oxford/news/2002/10/electricity.shtml
    Can I just ask the Oxford gatherers (and there are a few of you) is this what Oxford looks like during a power cut?
    ;o)

    This communication may contain  information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the  exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended  recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use  of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited  and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,  please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of  it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action  taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is  from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield &  Haringey Health Communities.

http://mail.yahoo.com