[kj] Potential Heresy

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 27 10:22:41 EST 2006

Okay, before I say this and get pelted with rocks and garbage and
later crucified upside down after being dunked in a vat of my own
tepid filth, I'd like to say in my defense that I'm not quite of
sound mind these days give our scare earlier in the week. But I've
had "Implosion" running through my head like mad over the past three
days while running back and forth from home to hospital -- all the
while not being able to put my finger on what OTHER song it reminded
me of. Today, the wife's still in hospital, and Charlotte our 2 yr
old is in daycare, so I have a fleeting moment's peace and quiet
here. And it finally hit me.

Listen to the riff of "Implosion"

Listen to the riff of "Live Wire" by Motley Crue.

Sound familiar to you? Not exactly identical, mind you
but........What do you think?

Alex in NYC