[kj] Hosannas Promo on ebay

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 10:23:46 EST 2006

There's two, on the UK eBay. And they're different to each other,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Killing-Joke-Hosannas-From-The-Basement-
Promo_W0QQitemZ4838253232QQcategoryZ58594QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Killing-Joke-Hosannas-from-the-Basement-of-Hell-
Promo_W0QQitemZ4841341095QQcategoryZ58594QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The second sounds identical to the version that we've all heard,
which I though sounded fine in terms of Production far better than
KJ2003 for example, but some of you thought that it would have a
different mix for final release. maybe just maybe, the one with the
printed cover is a final mix. Personally I doubt it.