[kj] Killing Joke "Adortions Live Video" Anyone seen this?

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 12:02:20 EST 2006

Thanks for the info. ~LB

In a message dated 2/24/2006 4:17:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gftebaldi at yahoo.de writes:

"Full House" was an 80ies German music-show. I've got that  particular show
somewhere on VHS at home (deep in the basement). I remember  that they played
three Killing Joke tracks from BTATS on that show. On one  track (Sanity, I
think), Jaz' mic bit the dust.

On Keyboard: Wasn't this Dave Kovacevic, their live-keyboarder from the
80ies, who also played on the Loreley-show ("No way out but forward  go")?

There were quite a few cool German shows back in the 80ies, one of the  them
being "Live aus dem Alabama", which broadcasted a fantastic KJ-show in  85