[kj] Fatpotangas quick n dirty 'things you might find in a bathroom cabinet' quiz...

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:35:05 EST 2006

As it¹s quiet...

asprin: How are you doing today?

voltarol: Share some good news

shampoo: make up a word

tampax: give it a meaning

calpol: If shaved and laid end to end, which member of Killing Jokes hair
(past or present or era) would stretch the furthest ?

germolene: Fast cars, diamonds, anal love beads? Got any obsessions...?

paracetemol: My top albums/tunes of the last 12 months (can be old stuff
recently discovered or new)

penicillin: What¹s your favourite bad joke?

Band-aid: The album Hosannas ­ how does it stand up against their back
catalogue?

Dental floss: The album Hosannas ­ how does it stand up against music today?

Rennie: Weird Al Yankovic ­ annoying or funny?

Bepanthen: if you could offer any member of KJ some advice, what would it
be?

Savlon: will you be seeing KJ on tour? If so which venues.

Amoxicillin: what¹s the stupidest thing you¹ve ever done.

Anusol: what will 2006¹s biggest extravagance be?

Advil: if I was rich I¹d collect

Prozac: but as I¹m not rich I just collect...

Canisten: Could a machine that fired lemons benefit mankind?

Herbulax: Complete this sentence

Toothpaste: what the hell is a fatpotanga anyway?