[kj] ot: wanna wanna wanna be on tv?

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:15:23 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-later at lists.bbc.co.uk [mailto:owner-later at lists.bbc.co.uk] On
Behalf Of The.Later...team at dev1.reith.bbc.co.uk
Sent: 23 February 2006 18:07
To: later at lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Colin & Edith show

Hello,

The team that brings you Later...with Jools are recording a pilot TV show
hosted by Colin Murray and Edith Bowman this Sunday 26th February at 7pm.

There will be live music from The Zutons, We Are Scientists and Jim Noir
plus other guests and general larking about.

We are looking for people to be part of a small studio audience. If you
would like to be in the audience please email adam.mudditt at bbc.co.uk with
your full name. You can bring along one friend/partner.

You must be over 18 years of age and be able to get to and from BBC
Television Centre on Sunday evening. The nearest tube is White City.

Later...with Jools will be back on air from May. More details will be
announced nearer the time on the website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/later/