[kj] Jaz the choirboy & priest!?

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 15:31:35 EST 2006

Wait....I thought Jaz would be against organizations like the Masons?

Papa Lazarou <circuit_bender at yahoo.com> wrote:  When I spoke with Jaz a couple of years back, he was becoming an Anglican Priest, and was hanging out with masons.

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:  >So we're not talking Catholic or Anglican here, then. Something wiccan
>maybe. Maybe he's a mason.

Probably this lot (or one of the myriad like them)
www.ulc.org/

I may apply myself . . . I quite fancy a dog collar :o)

is strictly prohi   bited   and may be unlawful. If you have received this
& Haringey Health Communities.

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists