[kj] Youth on geography field trip

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 13:01:04 EST 2006

I think Youth looks the happiest out of the whole KJ bunch. Very at ease with life...good for him....
  :)

Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Uh-oh, that's just what Jaz said, if I remember right. (Maybe it was "fat hippy"...) Better keep an eye on your 7-year-old...make sure he's not hording bags of maggots or browsing for flights to Iceland.  : P

Rob Horan wrote:         v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    my 7yr old said ‘he looks like a hippy’