[kj] KJ on MySpace

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:25:30 EST 2006

Uggghhh.  I am sorry to anyone who participates in this.  But I am so
releaved that I do not have to deal with this type of popularity contest
bullshit anymore.  I understand why Killing Joke need to be on there BUT I
hope they do not become complacent and now only update their myspace page as
opposed to the regular website.  As sooo many bands do.

Chris