[kj] LCD soundsystem/WAR

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Mon Feb 20 17:41:44 EST 2006

Listening to it right now Alex, thanks. I think it's hard to tell if they took the track from WAR or from Killing Joke, but there are some details that remind me more to the Joke song, more precisely in the drum redoubling (i used a translator here, hope it worked fine).

Also checked out The Sword, and they sound pretty nice, very powerful, i'll try more of them later.

cheers

Javier
mexicity