[kj] OT: Malicious Damage New Signing

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Mon Feb 20 06:44:58 EST 2006

Bob Meyer, a recent MD signing is having his launch gig on Thursday 23rd,
Leonard's, 42 northampton road, london ec1. It's just a few minutes walk from farringdon tube.

Some of you may have got an email for Mike anyway but...............

Anybody fancying a night out might do well to pop along. I have seen Bob play a couple of times and reckon he's a legend waiting to happen.
You can hear Bob's stuff here http://www.robmoss.nildram.co.uk/deluge.mp3

Maybe see some of you there.

Ta

By the way, The Teledubgnosius stuff is fucking  great and Colesy kept me up till quarter to 4 Saturday morning playing me Belka and Strelka and Transit Kings forthcoming releases. Have a listen on the MD site.