Re: [kj] Jaz's £300 phone call

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 13:14:48 EST 2006

Well at least it did not end up like a Gothic "Great White" show. I kid. ;)
~LB

In a message dated 2/17/2006 7:48:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gasw30 at hotmail.com writes:

KILLING  JOKE

I told singer Jez Coleman the club started at 11 - but he was too  busy
making a call to Oz to listen. He eventually got onstage and lit 10  huge
candles which he handed to the crowd. Problem was, the ceiling was  covered
by a huge parachute - which we had been assured was fireproof.  Once guys
started handing candles to girls sitting on their shoulders, we  fought
through the capacity crowd and blew them out. Of course they just  re-lit
them again so it was worrying. Eventually we got the band off - 35  minutes
late. And eventually I got a pounds 300 bill for Jez's  call!

end