[kj] Favorite biscuit

Giorgio Tebaldi gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 17 07:02:46 EST 2006

"and of course this: http://potentialgold.typepad.com/ore/images/dscn2695.JPG "

  My girlfriend's prezzie for my last birthday was a surprise REAL English breakfast with friends at a pub in Switzerland. Needless to say, this present even beat the Commodore C64 I got when I was 12 or so!

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> schrieb:
      >like most of the English culinary milestones
>Why am I still laughing at that statement?
  People have an unfair impression of English cookery . .
  Who could argue against such delicacies as:
  Tripe (http://ideasinfood.typepad.com/photos/tripe/tripe.jpg)
  Or
  Black Pudding (http://www.golevelup.com/food_recipe/images/british_ingredients_black_pudding_image1.jpg)
  and of course this: http://potentialgold.typepad.com/ore/images/dscn2695.JPG
  :o)

    like most of the English culinary milestones

Why am I still laughing at that statement?

   << File: ATT146616.txt >>

  This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.