[kj] Favorite biscuit

Giorgio Tebaldi gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 17 06:06:03 EST 2006

Guys, it's lunch-time here in Switzerland, I'm starving and I have to wait in the office for half an hour until some client calls back! So could you please stop talking about cookies and stuff?!?

  By the way, I absolutely love the bourbon cream cookies - which, of course are not available in Switzerland like most of the English culinary milestones: Worcester-sauce flavoured Walkers Crisps, bangers with sage...oh fuck my client! I'm off for lunch!

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> schrieb:

  I wish they would do a dark chocolate hob nob . . .
  I must admit the ultimate dunking biscuit though is the humble Rich Tea