[kj] Favorite biscuit

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 21:18:00 EST 2006

My all time favorite biscuit is the Custard Cream, i like then best when
they re a bit hard. I ve just heard on the radio that they have a Digestive
biscuit covered in White chocolate. I have just got to try a packet of them.
That is my mission this week-end. To seek out and devour a packet of White
chocolate digestive biscuits. Wish me luck and I'l let you know how I get
on.
    I had better go, I should nt really be here ;-)
   The Fugitive