[kj] System of A Down drummer said this about KJ

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 15 14:53:30 EST 2006

Interesting to hear that, actually. as the popular story goes that Dave Grohl came in intially just to do a couple of tracks as well (always wondered if the line "assemble different drummers," in "Death & Resurrection Show" was a nod to this method), and DEMANDED that he get to do the whole album.

Alex in NYC