[kj] OT: women & working from home

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 12:02:53 EST 2006

Dear god, that's terrible.

Papa Lazarou <circuit_bender at yahoo.com> wrote:    LOL!

  I remember going around this kid's house with some friends, when I was about 12 or so. When his mum answered the door he simultaneously called from the toilet, 'Mum, I'm ready'. Turned out he was ready for her to wipe his arse, at 12!
  He was consequently known as wipeout, ever since. Poor sod.

Janean Lancaster <Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk> wrote:
  Christ! That's the funniest thing I've read in ages!

Thanks,
Janean