[kj] OT - ATTACK BENEFIT CD

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 05:43:06 EST 2006

Hello all - as usual I'm miles behind everyone else but gave this a good
listening to over the past couple of days for the first time. There is a
lot of excellent stuff here, I mean it, and just wanted to say thanks to
all who put the effort in...as well as hope it has raised some funds for
Jester...track 11 came from a client of mine (so I had to tell him it
was brilliant) but it fits in surprisingly well, also the Headcount
vocal sounds Perry Farrellesque (the THINGS they can do in a studio
these days...:))

Horbag

btw KOKO tickets arrived last week