[kj] Soulrise - rough demos - feedback appreciated

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 21:10:20 EST 2006

Really, very good stuff Mark. You've done a great job of bringing in a  lot of post-punk influences without sounding derivative. I'd buy a  copy.

MARK SAXTON <ranjeef at btopenworld.com> wrote:    I  have used this board in an attempt to find a drummer and a couple of  you expressed a curiosity regarding what we are up to.Well, there are a  couple of rough demos available for download from soulrise.co.uk until  we get our demo recorded - any feedback appreciated - cheers!

I am culturevirus