[kj] Camden Lock Hotel

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Tue Feb 14 08:51:54 EST 2006

Hi,

Been lurking for a while, just wanted to reply about the Camden Lock
Hotel.  I've stayed there twice for gig trips to London.  It's OK.
Clean and cheap.  Rooms are fine, TV, bathroom etc.

Location to tube couldn't be better.  Ideal for gig trips.  Can't
comment on the food though - I've never made it to breakfast.

Cheers,
Janean