[kj] Hallo from Germany

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 12:51:02 EST 2006

My story of Killing Joke:
When I was 8 years old I saw the video from "love like blood" on TV. I
couldn't forget this melodie und I was fascinating of Jaz. My father put this  song
on a cassette. Then the years go. Then I was 16 Years old an I hear this
song on radio. I know, that was from Killing Joke, but the title wasn't in my
mind. I think: I must get it, now or never. So I went to the store and bought
all Killing Joke-CDs they have. So I hear many other good songs from Killing
Joke. Then they told me in a shop: Killing Joke are not a band any longer. I
was  horrorfieng. But Killing Joke never dies, I'm sure. Then I was on a concert
 2003!