[kj] The IT Crowd

bernies bernies at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 9 16:10:07 EST 2006

Wasn't expecting it but, half asleep, there it was on Channel 4 Saturday night. The IT thing is an obvious target, liked Richard A but the weak link was the slobby Irishman. Where's Arthur Matthews when you need him?

Thought the way they showed Father Ted directly afterwards showed IT in a bad light. Prepared to give it a chance though!

jerry