[kj] Video high rez

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 12:31:11 EST 2006

lol! indeed.

  Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:
      Begged
  -----Original Message-----
From:   Papa Lazarou [SMTP:circuit_bender at yahoo.com]
Sent:   Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:50 PM
To:     gathering at misera.net
Subject:        Re: [kj] Video high rez
  had?

Leigh Newton <angrytomhanks at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Let?

--- Papa Lazarou wrote:

> They should've let someone like chris cunnigham do
> it...
>
> jaz needs to get his abdomen checked :(
>
> Alex Smith wrote:
>
> I think the video for "Eighties" is fucking godlike.
> I don't mind "A New Day" either and "Money is Not
> Our God" either.
>
> All the rest of'em are kinda crap.
>
> Alex in NYC

    _____

Yahoo! Mail <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/virusmail/*http://mail.yahoo.com> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. << File: ATT247565.txt >>

  This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.