[kj] The IT Crowd

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 12:03:12 EST 2006

Phillipps Marc wrote:

>  >Nice to see Chris Morris back infront of the cameras.
>
> Indeed it is . .
>
> I was convinced he'd never get back on TV after the Paedophile Brasseye :)

Ssssh! They've probably just forgotten. Or maybe they don't recognise
him behind the 'tache. He doesn't seem to have been mentioned in any of
the hype or ads I've seen for the show and I didn't even know he was in
it until I saw it. The've probably had to sneak him into Channel 4
through the kitchens in a laundry hamper.

> The other comedy I am enjoying at the moment is My Name is Earl

I watched one episode which wasn't bad. I was advised to watch it for
the start but I was too disorganised and overwhelmed after finally
buying a freeview digibox at xmas. I think I OD'd on TV for a bit.

--
PRAEst76