[kj] 2005 kj audio list

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:09:36 EST 2006

Hey Jon, you can count me in - do you take paypal by any chance?

I'm in Toronto (as you may remember), so am wondering what the easiest way
to get a list would be.

When I get home, I'll email you my trade list. Not as impressive, but
perhaps some stuff you'd like.

Thanks,

Trevor Grace
250 Merton St. #403