[kj] Video high rez

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:16:30 EST 2006

I agree that those are the best ones...BUT...they have a similar feel and
seem...dated.  Relevant for the time but not holding up.  And maybe part of
that is age.  While I am older and I feel Jaz's (or anyone else for that
matter) angst it seems a little tough to see on the screen today.
Maybe I am being over critical.  Maybe I do not have high respect for most
videos.  It is an art form that is easily over looked, scoffed at, or poorly
done.

Chris