[kj] EPK

DAVE AXFORD daxford at rogers.com
Tue Feb 7 19:02:55 EST 2006

> KJ EPK... about 50mb...
>
> http://www.cookingvinyl.com/press/killingjoke/KJ_EPK.mpg.html
>

> very cool.  Jaz chats a lot of bollocks and tells us
> that the album was done with cheap recording
> equipment.  Eeeek!

Nice to see a KJ video segment with some polish to it. I don't really buy
into the comment about the recording being 'cheaply done' because it was
recorded on some analogue equipment.  At some point during the mix it all
got thrown into the digital realm... To me, that's like a cinematographer
using vintage film stock in a modern camera to achieve a 'period look'. Its
more of a question of style than economics.

But what do I know?

Dave