[kj] *STOP PRESS* UK Tour dates announced

cliff at killing-joke.com cliff at killing-joke.com
Tue Feb 7 16:13:41 EST 2006

YES
sxsw festival is austin no longer lists KJ in march,so i figure plans have
changed,and i don't wanna miss out on hearing the new cd's tunes live,this new
bunch are straight up rockin,and will be great live,not to miss.
So yeah accross the pond seems like the only option,not that i mind,jus
i'll be
crying when i get the bill,haha.
Judas goat and Majestic,top my fav's of the new tunes,at this time.
Cliff