[kj] ot HOSTEL

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:08:31 EST 2006

I saw Hostel for the second time last week. At a film festival in September,
director Eli Roth talked about working with some classical musicians while
filming in Prague. I spoke with him afterwards, hoping there was some direct
KJ connection. Sadly, no.

Hostel is HEAVY BAD KARMA. I love the way it takes it's sweet time and has
fun with the disorientation of Americans far from home. It's not for the
squeamish... but Killing Joke fans aren't really known for being squeamish,
are they?

T.