[kj] Blabbermouth Mention

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:34:08 EST 2006

KILLING JOKE: New Song Available For Download - Feb. 4, 2006
A brand-new KILLING JOKE track, entitled "Implosion", has been made
available for download at this location (free registration required). The
song comes off the group's upcoming album, "Hosannas from the Basements of
Hell", due on March 6 via Edel.

Commented bassist Paul Raven: "We recorded the album in Prague at Faust
Studios and it sounds amazing, Jerry Kandiah engineered the record and we
are producing ourselves these days... (no change there then). I must say
that I am proud of Jaz [Coleman, singer] and Geordie [guitarist], Benny
[drummer] and Reza [keyboardist] as everyone has stepped to the plate and
delivered beyond expectation. We feel it is some of the best work we have
ever done under the banner KILLING JOKE."

"Hosannas from the Basements of Hell" track listing:

01. This Tribal Antidote
02. Hosannas From The Basements of Hell
03. Invocation
04. Implosion