[kj] Re: OT - Bauhaus @ Brixton (MARK SAXTON)

rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 04:38:44 EST 2006

'Was surprised how cooontish the audience was - loads of pushing &
nastiness.'

I think it's always like that there - it never seems completely full when
it's a sell out which encourages everyone to push on down the front all
bloody night.....I thought Friday was really really excellent and in the
past 12 months I've seen 'the big 3' Gill, Geordie and Ash - reminded me why
I moved here all those years ago.........

horbag