[kj] Have you seen the price of this??

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 16:03:56 EST 2006

Well, if it's the mix we've already heard then it'll be different to the
full release and therfore worth loads, if it's the new album mix, it's worth
loads till the album is released, or the next set of promos come out.

I'll (yes, I) will find out if it sounds different to the version we've
already got. However if different, there will be no MP3ing, if I don't get
permission from the group.

Sorry, I saw what happened to Kurt Cobain, I don't want the same happening
to me.

Stephen (poorman) R.

£82 and still risin!!!!!!!!!!!

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&LogUID=punisher1965&CurrentPage=MyeBaySummary&migrateVisitor=3