[kj] Hosannas Japan

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 13:21:48 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/4/2006 5:21:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
patrick_bate_man at gmx.net writes:

hello  everyone,
just found out that there'll be a japanese version of the  "Hosannas"-album
with a bonus-track. the name of that track isn't  mentioned, but this
online-mailorder imports it to  germany:
http://www.indietective.de/produkt.html?code=42373&%2520Killing%2520Joke%2520H
osannas%2520From%2520The%2520-%2520JAPAN

greetings,
Astrid.

>From what I have heard there will be some B-Sides as well. I always trip  on
any Japanese imports.

You cats ever think that Killing Joke will play Japan?

That would be a first right? Huh, mates?

~ Lonely Boy