[kj] Raven - Ministry Photo.

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 05:42:35 EST 2006

can't really blame him for taking these jobs if he's not earning enough with
KJ, but does suggest they never did get the CRUE dollars. wonder if he ever
regrets turning down METALLICA? if he ever ends up in the INVISIBLE camp
again we'll know he's finally hit rock bottom. HEADCOUNT was his finest hour
in terms of ex-curricular activity. rob, time for you to drag him up again?

alex, i'd say that photo was post NEON HEARTS as he looks slightly older and
it said he went on to join KJ, not NH, but i could be wrong. NH not quite as
well known!