[kj] OT - Bauhaus @ Brixton

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:36:19 EST 2006

Did Mr Murphy practice his regional accents?
His initial dialogues at Manchester were conducted in a what he described as
a Manchester accent. This surprised me as I couldn't for the life of me
understand up to this point why he was talking in a deep Yorkshire twang.
One member of the audience took offence to this perceived piss taking and
duly launched, what looked to me like a full pint in Mr Murphy's direction.
Understandably Mr Murphy was not a happy chappy.

Brian.

Oh BTW I'm booking the coach down for the London KJ gig so don't boither
buying tickets.