[kj] London Tickets on Sale

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 08:55:49 EST 2006

It's quite a big place... well, big enough that tickets ain't gonna sell
out in a day or two anyway. Saw Turbonegro there in November... pretty good
venue all in all.
This is looking to be a very tempting gig... though I'm down for the
Nekromantix just a couple of days before, so it'll be a Edinburgh - London
- Edinburgh - London yo-yo type experience that week. But it's the Joke!

Dave in... yes, Edinburgh