[kj] OT : those infamous Jyllands-Posten cartoons ...

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Thu Feb 2 15:02:04 EST 2006

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, gregslawson at aol.com wrote:

> Using racial slurs makes you sound like an idiot. Why not slur Bush? He gave aid to the Mujadeen during the 80s.

In this single particular case, i don't give a shit.

One Imam in Denmark is "fabricating" tens after tens of similar images to
those published by Jyllands Posten and sending them to Saudi Arabia
claiming the Danish newspapers posted those too. Hizbollah are threatening
with suicide bombs. JP in both major Danish cities had bomb threats. There
are three kidnappings and several death threats of Danish people living in
the Middle East.

Add to this another about six hundred cases, which is way too much for me
to translate for the sake of answering your above statement. People who
can understand Danish can have a look at
http://www.jp.dk/indland/tema:fid=11146/ if they care.

Racial slurs? Yes. But all of the above and MUCH more just because of a
caricature drawing of Mohammad with a bomb on his head?

I don't think you understand the extents of this whole situation. These
fuckers are threatening my life too, potentially, because of a caricature
drawing published in a newspaper.

And to think how many of the Muslims yelling the loudest don't even have
valid residence permits in Denmark ..

Fuck them. Fuck them all.