[kj] Bauhaus tickets

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 2 13:28:32 EST 2006

Wish I could go, they were awesome over here!

  Tom.

"Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-DFI/3521" <jane.shadforth at shell.com> wrote:
  Hi folks,

If anyone needs a ticket for Birmingham tonight, and/or London tomorrow, I have 1 friend with a spare ticket for the former, and another with a spare for the latter.

If you email me back offline before 16:00 today, I'll sort out putting you in touch.

Last night's show in Manchester was 2 hours of awesome entertainment - can't wait for the other shows....

Good to see you there Sean - hope you enjoyed yourself.

Jane