[kj] OT: Arctic Monkeys

David Schofield David.Schofield at wcigroup.com
Wed Feb 1 09:50:42 EST 2006

I'm not sure whether I like the Artic Monkeys because of what they sound
like or because of who they are. They are relatively local to us - 3 of
them went to the local college (Barnsley college), and the drummer
worked in the local Next (I'm fairly convinced that he was joking with
my 5 year old daughter on one visit). The village where they live
currently is half-way between where we live now and where we are moving
to shortly (hopefully).

Dave