[kj] Saddam...

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Sun Dec 31 07:34:41 EST 2006

"You can bet this country won't be bending over to bail out other Third World shitholes in the
near future,"

You are extremely naive and gullible TB, if think that the reason America invaded Iraq was to help the people of Iraq . I dont believe that any country has ever gone half way around the world just to help a foreign peoples. America only started the war in order to serve its own interests , although I'm still not 100% convinced that it wasnt just a person thing between the Bush's and Saddam . I feel that it may be just George Bush Jnr trying to "make his Daddy proud of him" .
If you believe that Bushs intention was just to help the Iraqis , then you are naive. Last Month the UK finally finished paying off the money we borrowed from the U.S. to fund WW2. Will Iraq spend the next 60 years paying(money) for the privilege of America invading them?

--- Partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:

From: "TB" <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] R.I.P. James Brown - Is this allowed?
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:39:13 -0800

"BS Crack" mumbled:

> "Right now,you sound like an Iraqi pre-2001 whining about Saddam Hussein

> hoping the

> Great Satan aka the USA will come and save your ass."

> I believed all the propaganda at the time as well . Seems that only a

> handful

> of Iraqis did actually want American intervention .

As far as history seems to be showing us, it appears Iraqis were perfectly
happy under Saddam's thumb. Hussein fucked up and evil though he was, kept
those people from killing each other due to sectarian violence and kept the
religious fanatics mostly out of his country and obviously proved to be a
balancing factor against countries like Iran and Syria. You can bet this
country won't be bending over to bail out other Third World shitholes in the
near future, even if there appears to be some strategic or other (oil)
benefit for whatever the current government may be.

> In the great Hollywood tradition, America produces a sequel to Vietnam .

> Next time, invade a country that you have a chance to actually achieving

> your goals. Pity that you already have Hawaii, that would be ideal for you

> to invade . Don't invade Venezuela, because its a bit inconvenient for the

> British forces to come and bail your asses out.

Oh dear. A bankhanded slap against America by a guy who thinks cows are
destroying the climate. I'm SOooOOOoo offended. If you truly were a UK
citizen, I'd offer some half-assed witty retort.

T.B.