[kj] R.I.P. James Brown - Is this allowed?

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Dec 29 18:39:13 EST 2006

"BS Crack" mumbled:

> "Right now,you sound like an Iraqi pre-2001 whining about Saddam Hussein

> hoping the

> Great Satan aka the USA will come and save your ass."

> I believed all the propaganda at the time as well . Seems that only a

> handful

> of Iraqis did actually want American intervention .

As far as history seems to be showing us, it appears Iraqis were perfectly
happy under Saddam's thumb. Hussein fucked up and evil though he was, kept
those people from killing each other due to sectarian violence and kept the
religious fanatics mostly out of his country and obviously proved to be a
balancing factor against countries like Iran and Syria. You can bet this
country won't be bending over to bail out other Third World shitholes in the
near future, even if there appears to be some strategic or other (oil)
benefit for whatever the current government may be.

> In the great Hollywood tradition, America produces a sequel to Vietnam .

> Next time, invade a country that you have a chance to actually achieving

> your goals. Pity that you already have Hawaii, that would be ideal for you

> to invade . Don't invade Venezuela, because its a bit inconvenient for the

> British forces to come and bail your asses out.

Oh dear. A bankhanded slap against America by a guy who thinks cows are
destroying the climate. I'm SOooOOOoo offended. If you truly were a UK
citizen, I'd offer some half-assed witty retort.

T.B.