[kj] R.I.P. James Brown - Is this allowed?

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Dec 29 17:32:51 EST 2006

"Marcos Santiago" whined:

> wimp??...

> easy for you idiot...

> why dont you come here and you return with a shot in

> yr fucking head and seeing yr mami weeping for her

> cute boy .????'

Uhh, because it's not my fucked up country, brainiac? We all see how kindly
the world community regards the USA meddling in other countries, don't we?
I'd guess the world won't be seeing this country screw up other countries by
toppling their dictators and regimes for a couple decades at least.

> keep yr fuck shut if you dont know about anything

> pleaseee..

Begging seems to be the only thing you're good at.

> maurice from second cuba.

Wah, wah, wah. Maybe if you got away from the computer and did something
instead of whining and praying someone else or more likely another country
will bail you out of a corrupt regime things would get done. Right now, you
sound like an Iraqi pre-2001 whining about Saddam Hussein hoping the Great
Satan aka the USA will come and save your ass.

T.B.