[kj] [OT] Weather goes crazy, nature goes...

mal spoor ms014a8768 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 13:57:28 EST 2006

It angers me beyond belief. I have been doing my bit for years (I don't own
a car, I cycle or take public transport, or my shitty little 50cc scooter
that runs on maize oil- I have been recycling for years). Look at the
fucking U.S.A, don't (in general) give a fuck. It's all live for today fuck
tomorrow.
Countries like China are striving for global trade recognition and, due to
well past the sell by date manufacturing methods, are causing a shit load of
problems.
The UK plays at being green but is just as bad as the rest.

I fucking hate the fact that it is totally out of control. The U.S.A are
having to tell everyone that Polar Bears will die out in the near future if
something is not done! Fucking Hell!!!!what did they think was going to
happen.

I am off to kill someone.