[kj] R.I.P. James Brown

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 15:30:12 EST 2006

Good Afternoon All,

--- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

> All this over James Brown!

> Fucking daft.

Well, I don't think that all of this *really* had
anything to do with James Brown at all.

Not to come off as a faux fount of wisdom or any such
thing but...

James aside, I think the eruption was due mainly to
the fact that some people can't understand that we all
have opinions and that they may from time to time
differ from those of others.

Other peoples' opinions are simply that.

It's just *one persons opinion* and really shouldn't
have any bearing on anyone elses life...

I've never understood the "I'm the only one that's
right, and you're fucked if you don't agree with me."
mentality.
But then again, this is just my opinion.

Still, maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe it *is* all about James Brown...

Who would've thought that he still had the power to
rile people even *from beyond the grave*?!? ;)

I guess that just shows that he's *still* the hardest
working man in show business.

Oh, the humanity! :D

A L P

--- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

> I think he was joking Alex!

> But he has unsubbed which is a shame.

> All this over James Brown!

> Fucking daft.

> www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

> --- vassifer at earthlink.net wrote:

> From: Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>

> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the

> band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>

> Subject: Re: [kj] R.I.P. James Brown

> Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 07:25:46 -0500

> That valid point being what?

> Look, the first thing he said when he re-joined was

> "care for an

> argument"? When he gets one, he takes his ball and

> goes home.

> Alex in NYC

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."