[kj] OT: For US/Mexico/Canada gatherers

A. Madani a.madani at anirrationaldomain.net
Thu Dec 28 10:08:16 EST 2006

Hello peeps,

I've got a number of old mags lying around that I need to send off to a good
home. Would appreciate someone paying the P&P to mail them, as they
collectively weigh a ton (hence the geographical restriction in the subject
line), and I'm not especially well-off at the moment.

These are mostly NME/MM assorted other mags from the 80s & 90s. I haven't
got the space to keep them and don't want the hassle of eBay.

I believe there's about 30 in all. I would send them media mail (US) or
surface mail (Canada/Mexico), which is the least expensive rate.

Any takers? Contact me off-list.