[kj] xmas presents

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Thu Dec 28 08:38:15 EST 2006

I got a horrendous Peter Storm Burgundy fleece top from my mum . I hate any shade of the colour red and therefore NEVER wear any shade of red( from Orange to Burgundy)and I also hate synthetic clothes . I dont even know whether it fits me because I am not even going to try it on.
I'm not sure whether to give it back to her and tell her to take it back or save it and give it to my little brother for his birthday .

--- Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:

From: Jpwhkj at aol.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] xmas presents
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 02:30:11 -0500

I suspect we can save time by asking who *didn't* get the CRASS book and the Anarcho-punk book! Yes, I got both (and very good they are too).

Also "Allah is not obliged", recommended already on this list. Aside from that...

Transmission (from MD - very good so far)
Secret Army series 3 (excellent)
and lots more books

Jamie